Monday, September 19, 2011

Easy Chicken Paprika

I really didn't think I would like this dish, but after being convinced by a good friend to try it, I am hooked!  Just be careful and don't do what I did once. I grabbed the ground red pepper instead of the paprika and boy was this spicy. I liked it that way, but my husband, not so much.

This recipe comes from Campbell's Quick and Easy Cookbook.







Easy Chicken Paprika

1 tablespoon butter or margarine
4 boneless chicken breast halves
1 can (10 3/4 oz.) Campbell's Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (print coupon)
2 teaspoons paprika
1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
1/3 cup sour cream
4 cups hot cooked medium egg noodles


Directions

Heat butter in a skillet. Add chicken and cook until browned. 
Add soup , paprika and pepper. Heat to a boil. Cover and cook over low heat 5 minutes or until chicken is done. 
Stir in sour cream and heat through. Serve with noodles.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Printable Coupons

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Followers