Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Creamy Southern Hash Browns Casserole



These yummy potatoes are huge favorite of my family.  When I have bigger family gatherings I learned quickly to make two batches and there are never any leftovers.  I hope your family will love them too.

1 - 2lb. bag of Southern Style Hash Browns (thawed)
1 - 10 3/4 oz.  can of Cream of Chicken Soup (print coupon)
8oz. of Sour Cream
1/2 of a stick of butter (melted)
1 1/2 cups of shredded Colby and Monterey Jack Cheese

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

Combine hash browns, cream of chicken soup, sour cream, and melted butter in a large bowl and stir well.  Pour in a 9 x 13 baking dish and bake for 25 mins.  Add cheese to the top and bake another 5 minutes.  *If your hash browns are not thawed increase baking time to 60 mins.

I served mine tonight with BBQ chicken and peas.  For those of you who know me, I know you can tell that's my plate because nothing is touching. :)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Printable Coupons

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Followers