Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Slow Cooker Cream Cheese Italian Chicken

Here's another great Crock-pot meal, I got from my friend at Sassy Southern Sweets.

4 chicken breasts

1 package Italian dressing mix

1 8-ounce package cream cheese

1 – 2 cans cream of chicken soup (if you like a lot of sauce for your noodles, you will want to add 2 cans)

Place chicken breasts in the crockpot. Sprinkle Italian dressing mix on chicken. In a small saucepan, add cream cheese and soup. Cook over low heat until cream cheese is melted and the cream cheese and soup are thoroughly mixed together. Pour over chicken. Cook on low for 6 – 8 hours.

You can serve the chicken breasts whole or you can cut it into bit-sized pieces or you can shred it. My mom made it for a church potluck. She cooked the noodles, placed them in a 8 x 13 inch baking dish and put the shredded chicken and sauce on top. She said everyone thought it was really good.

1 comments:

SassySouthernSweets said...

Made this for my family again tonight. It was a life saver since I have been sick. I was able to just throw it in the crockpot and not worry about dinner. I served it with rice and broccoli.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Printable Coupons

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Followers