Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Baileys Coffee Creamers

I know, I know this isn’t a recipe, but it’s a product I found so good, I wanted to share with everyone. After months of watching commercials on a cable channel for Baileys® Coffee Creamers, these creamers are finally available in my area.  The creamers are non-alcoholic and are available in seven flavors: French Vanilla, Hazelnut, Caramel, The Original Irish Cream, Crème Brulée, Toffee Almond Cream and Chocolate. 

Since I am a big fan of the Baileys® Original Irish Cream liqueur, that’s the flavor of creamer I decided to try first. It is DELICIOUS!  In addition to enjoying it in my second cup of morning coffee, I must admit I am guilty of just getting a spoonful when I think I need something sweet. Thick, rich and creamy. Mmmm.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Printable Coupons

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

Followers